Working at Kopenhagen Konsulting
Kopenhagen Konsulting is a fast-growing boutique management consultancy with focus on helping our clients succeed with strategy execution in the intersection of business and technology. We help deliver strategy execution through a unique approach of:
- Cascading strategy to ensure we are doing the right things.
- Executing projects to ensure we are doing things right.
- Managing the organization to ensure the organization is set up for success.
Kopenhagen Konsulting are experts within the domains of Cyber Security and Digitalization, and we are trusted advisors for several of the largest C20 companies. We are passionate about seeing things through and ensuring that the strategic direction is clear and engaging. With our strong management abilities, determination, and positive attitude, we confidently explore new opportunities and ventures with our business partners.
We seek to hire an ambitious Engagement Manager, who has a drive and passion for establishing the management consulting company of the future through cooperation with industry leaders of tomorrow.
A unique opportunity to join a young and energetic consulting company. You will experience an inspiring and challenging work environment built on respect, trust, and ambition. An environment in which anyone with the will and ability will have significant impact on the company’s future.
- Freedom with responsibility.
- Competitive salary.
- Significant personal and professional development opportunities.
As an Engagement Manager, you will contribute to the growth and expansion of Kopenhagen Konsulting. You will be responsible in ensuring high quality delivery on client projects and co-lead client value propositions and go-to-market activities. You will:
- Be responsible for deliveries on client engagements and leading teams as well as client discussions.
- Supervise and advise consultants on your own – and others’ – client engagements delivering client solutions.
- Develop compelling value propositions and lead sales activities.
- Expand network and begin to build strategic partnerships with clients.
- Undertake a people leadership role and support team members to meet goals by providing guidance and feedback.
Other important work task
- Help structuring the company’s market activities.
- Co-lead in sales and project negotiations, as well as follow up on the implementation of these.
- Participate and act in motivating the organization to create a truly winning team.
- Expand and develop sales networks, sales channels and customer relationships, both with potential and existing customers.
About you and what you bring
You should possess a natural curiosity and passion for working in the intersection between business and technology – preferably within the domains of Cyber Security and Digitalization.
- 3-8 years of solid management consultant experience.
- Strong project management capabilities (successful track record from leading Project- and/or Program Management engagements; preferably with applicable certificates).
- Solid experience with project and project team sales.
- Strong understanding of the intersection of business requirements and technology possibilities.
- Experienced networker.
- Broad client network.
- Proven track-record of successfully managing teams and developing talents.
- Thrives in handling complex assignments to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
- Keeps appropriate distance to allow for honest, open, and objective advisory.
- Highly analytical, strategic and numerically strong.
- Stellar ability to work in a structured manner.
- Show resiliency, using setbacks as opportunities for growth, and – more important – to guide others to do the same.
- Agile mindset – encourages others to learn from iterations, take informed risks, and change direction when needed.
- Influences clients and teams by confidently articulating logical, fact-based decisions in a motivating and charismatic approach.
- Creates a safe space that inspires the contribution of ideas, challenges the status quo, and problem solves – while maintaining intellectual humility – and encourages and provides opportunities for others to get involved with giveback activities.
- Master Degree
Relevant background for the role could be a MSc within business administration, management, strategy, economics or IT. With that said, this is not a requirement, and the specific work experience and field of knowledge are considered more important.
Fluency in English and Danish or any equivalent Scandinavian language (both written and oral) is required.
If the above has piqued your interest, please send your CV, motivational letter, and university transcript per email to: email@example.com. Please write “Engagement Manager” in the subject line.
The application must be merged into a single PDF-file. For further information about the position, contact Marc Kjerulf +45 33 11 05 05. Starting date is as soon as possible, and we will continuously review and interview applicants – so please do not hesitate to send in your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!